7.05.2011

Son of John & I May Need an Intervention



Photography: Andrea Lord

A few pics of me wearing a T-shirt and sweater from my friend Andrea Lord's line, Son of John. Andrea and her business partner, Kristen Johnson, are originally LA natives but began the line in Brookyn.  They are heavily influenced by the city, mixing elements of downtown grunge with glitz and glam, and they appeal to any cool girl's hidden rock star. The line has grown quickly and its success is unsurprising considering that this T-shirt and sweater heavy collection offers high end designer cut, quality and fabrication, at a much lower price point.   The cut of the tops are truly exceptional and the uber soft recycled cottons are heavenly - add a print of tiny leopards and BAM. Sold!

I am a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl so the Son of John collection is particularly appealing to me. There are few things sexier than a really great T-shirt and jeans. I have started to live in Son of John T's.  I never take them off.  Seriously.  It is kind of gross.  I may need an intervention.  Just sayin'.