6.26.2011

We Can Marry Who We Love in NYC. And sandwiches like this are amazing:



 Jealous??!!  It's a sandwich called "The Godfather".  Any sandwich with this name better mean it, and it does. You TOO can get one at the Graham Avenue Meats and Deli.

In other news I finally decided on a pair of short boots! (see here) My River Island Safina boots finally came.  At $112 they are my cheaper alternative to the $500 Rag & Bone model that I've been wanting.  The Rag & Bone short boots are bad ass too but they cost more than I want to spend on a pair of shoes at this point. Someone want to pay off my grad school loans?  Then I can start putting more fancy things on this blog!  Didn't think so :(  I LOVE these boots so much I really haven't taken them off since they came in the mail.  Good thing I don't have a boyfriend because I've been wearing them to bed and I kick A LOT. I think I'm going to buy a black pair too.

IN ADDITIONAL NEWS ABOUT REALLY OBVIOUS THINGS THAT JUST MAKE SENSE:

NYC HAS FINALLY GOTTEN ITS SHIT TOGETHER AND PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO MARRY WHOEVER THEY LOVE.  WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT. NOT. HAPPY GAY PRIDE WEEKEND!
(I'm going to have so many fabulous weddings to attend in the near future. I can't wait!!!!!!)