5.15.2011

Polka Dots and Zebra Print on Kiawah Island, SC













Shirt:  vintage
Sunnies: vintage Lunor, model 226
Jeans: J. Brand
Ugly Flip Flops: Reef
Jean Shorts: H&M jeans that I cut off
Toe Nail Polish: OPI 'Fiercely Fiona'


Just got back from a lovely 5 days on Kiawah Island with my wonderful old friend Emily. Kiawah is a beautiful island right off the coast of Charleston, South Carolina.  We had a such spectacular time and got some great shots with my new camera. I'll post the pics over several days since since I want to share them all with you and there are just too many for one post.


  I had so much fun in my new zebra print bikini- I don't know if I'll ever quit animal prints- I just feel fierce whenever I wear them :) (See this and this and this) I don't normally post pictures of myself and my personal style on this blog but now that I have a worthy camera I think I might start- kind of scary but I welcome your feedback!  What do you think?  Also, I have a new blog format which is a work in progress so I'd love to hear your thoughts on that too! Do you like it?

xo


P.S. At the beach is the only time on the face of this earth you'll see me in flip flops.