7.27.2012

I Die Friday: Shades of (metallic) Grey






 



 

 





Look Good

Some items I'm pouring over this week. I'm feeling a metallic, black, white and grey color palette. I'd just love to hate J. Crew but I can't. I just can't. Especially when they pair up with some of my favorite companies such as Cambridge Satchel, and offer sparkling metallic bags like this one. I love these Haute Hippie leather shorts because of their sporty elastic waistband.  The ceramic Nixon watch is just a favorite, the Derek Lam's wedges are sick, and that Zoe Karssen sweatshirt - I need to get my hands on it.

Do Good

Butter London is a NON-TOXIC nail polish. Shut up. I know. No awful ingredients! It was the first company to sell non-toxic nail polish in the US. I think metallics are where it's at right now in terms of nail polish- especially silver shades. It seems they have migrated from previous seasons place on shoes, to bags and a more understated place on the human body, nails. 

The Cambridge Satchel Company stands for many wonderful things that I've already covered on this blog and you can read about here.