6.21.2011

There's Something about a Man in a Bathrobe




There's something about each one of these dudes that inspires me.  The first dude inspires me mostly because he's wearing a bathrobe.  If I had my druthers he would step into SOME sort of light source so we could see it a little better but the world doesn't revolve around me, which is really stupid.  Anyways, we all know how much I love bathrobes (see here and here). A dude in a bathrobe is even more appealing than a chic in a bathrobe. Fact. 

A few months back I talked a lot about how I would wear bathrobes in public if it were socially acceptable. Well, it turns out it is! *break for Dance of Joy*  Women, especially, are rocking kimonos and caftan bathrobes all up in this piece.  GOD, I'm prophetic! I'll do another post on the female version shortly so you can see examples of how right I was. 

The other images kind of speak for themselves- the hair, the sunglasses, the mangy cardigan, the hat?   If you don't get it I don't know what to tell you....And if you DO get it, you're mad cool and we should be BFFs. Call me!  Don't really call me. Unless you're hot and straight and available. If you don't know that the second and third images are of Morrissey and Kurt Cobain, you're way too young to be reading this blog (cover your eyes and stop reading NOW, this is big people material) OR you live in a dark hole.