6.15.2011

Paint It Black












Here are some photos from the shoot that I promised you here.  I will be sharing them little by little. My very talented friend, Mario Torres , was the photographer, and my other good friend and brother from another mother, Jamar Graham, collaborated with me in styling the shoot. Jamar and I met at Parsons and have been attached at the hip since. We had a blast and got some great shots.  We couldn't figure out what to do with this awsome beaded necklace that I got at a Vena Cava sample sale- all the beads are on safety pins. Whaaaat? Unfortunately, we could never get it to lay right.  So I had Jamar put it on my head.  Why wouldn't I?!

Hitting up the Vena Cava sample sale has become an annual thing for me.  I love their clothes and always find some great steals there.  My hair is now white so I'm a little bummed that we took the photos before I got it "did" but I'll be collaborating with Mario and Jamar a lot in the future, so more photos!  Love you. Mean it!

What I wore:
Black Wife Beater
Equestrian Pants, thrift
Black Converse All Stars high tops
Cuffs, Forever 21
Whistle Necklace, Forever 21
Glass Tooth Necklace, bought on street in Soho