5.01.2011

Get FRESH


Cambridge Satchel Company- in Fluorescent


Jeffrey Campbell- sandals I'm coveting




 Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume, Stila Illuminating Moisturizer, Cover Girl Tinted Lip Balm in translucent, Maybelline Great Lash Mascara


Fresh shrimp from Oriental, North Carolina. Cooked by my Dad 


This post is all over the place but embodies where my head is at today: Spring.  Some of my favorite products are in the 3rd image- all you need to wear for a fresh face and fresh scent in the Spring. I've used all these products for years and  I'm pretty much wearing pretty much no other cosmetic products right now.  I'm on a "less is more" makeup bent right now. A beauty trick I learned years back was to you the translucent CG lip balm as an eyeshadow gloss- it gives a lovely dewy finish if you just swipe it on your bare lid.  Last night I got my toes and nails did in OPI shade "Fiercely Fiona" and I'm feeling pretty fresh about that too.  

xo