4.26.2008

Yesterday Afternoon into Last Night

This is possibly my favorite corner in the city of Cleveland. Unfortunate it currently looks like a war zone but that is because they are revamping Euclid Avenue- I hope it turns out well. Yesterday felt like summer and I enjoyed being downtown with the heat of the pavement and that surreal feeling you get when you wander a city on a hot afternoon, boxed in by buidlings, warm and still.


We crossed the bridge to from the East to the West side and the sunset was impressive.




The lights at the restaurant looked like hanging skirts and i was captivated.


Sometimes a background is so cool you just have to strike a pose and shoot a picture.

or a room...

...or a flourish. My friend Chelsea's apartment was so beautifully done I hade to share with you all.