8.02.2011

You call them Kimonos, I call them Bathrobes, We can all call them Comfortable







From Top:


Whatever you choose to call this amazingly comfortable style, take advantage of the Kimono trend while it lasts because it's about as close as you can get to being allowed to wear PJs during the day that you're going to get.  The ASOS Kimono is the most affordable example above, but I also included the Naeem Kahn  because, however unaffordable, it is an amazing example of straight up satin PJs thrown on the runway. The only thing that separates this outfit from a full fledged pair of PJs is that they've thrown a sequined blazer over it.  Go ahead and grab a coffee, put a newspaer under your arms, go do your morning #2, then leave the house IN THE SAME OUTFIT.  Splendid! 

Also I'd just like to make a shout out for my first article on naag.com, Agyness Deyn and Fiona Byrne's website.  I've been a busy girl but writing about fashion is so much fun that it hardly feels like work! FASHION NERD ALERT.  Its so nice to finally have my name on an article that I didn't have to post myself.  Ha!
 

image from naag.com