4.14.2011

Everything that I Love: Street Steez




I normally don't rip directly from someone else's editorial but this had to be an exception. I found this collage on www.fashionologie.com  yesterday.  They found items to recreate a look from Andy Torres' Style Scrapbook's.  There are so many elements in this chic's outfit that are lovable- a sweatshirt, name plate jewelry, stripes, relaxed and wearable fabrics with a relaxed and cool silhouette. I'm also really into short boots and will be writing a separate post on them soon.   I also LOVE gold watches- mixing gold and silver jewelry is totes acceptable. DO IT.

Left to right: Gap Sweatshirt ($40), Johnston & Murphy Belt ($58), West Avenue Jewelry Name Plate Necklace ($125), Sparkle & Fade Striped Knee-Length Skirt ($49), The Row Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($442), Michael Kors Watch ($250), Acne Pistol Short Boot in Black ($560), Alexander Wang Marti Leather Backpack ($850)